Friday, September 10, 2010

Fishy Fish Friday

Since the Fishy Fish collection has been so popular this week I decided to make this Fishy Fish Friday on Twitter and continue the theme here on my blog.

The Fishy Fish Collection was one of the first collections that I created. When I started designing the individual fish they just kept coming. When I was finished I had a total of 23 fish plus the Happy Kahuna.

I gave each fish a name and over time in working with the fish in different designs they have each started to develop their own personality. Nadeen thinks she is the queen of the fish (but she’s really not… she just thinks she is). Chester is just so cool! He is like the Elvis of the gang.

The Fishy Fish have also met some fun friends in the ocean. There is the Octopus that they visit for their daily exercise workouts and there is the Seahorse that they love to play games with. Over time I am hoping that the Fishy Fish will be able to meet more new friends in the ocean.

Another element of the Fishy Fish Collection is the Ocean Flowers that you see on the bottom of the ocean. Personally I have never been to the bottom of the ocean, but to me, that is what it must look like. All the beautiful, fun, happy flowers each in bright and vivid colors. What a joy it must be for the Fishy Fish living in such a beautiful world.

The Ocean Flowers grew to such a large collection I made it a collection all its own which I will talk about at another time.

If you would like to get to know all the Fishy Fish you can visit them in my Zazzle store. I hope you enjoy them as much as I know they will enjoy you visiting them.

Have a happy Fishy Fish Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment