Monday, September 6, 2010

Cheers!

As a Fine Art artist and when I was display my art in various art galleries I created the majority of my works in Polymer Clay mounted on canvas.  During that time I created a cocktail glass design that I had originally planned to create in clay.  The clay piece actually came to be however I liked the design so well I have incorporated into a digital illustration that I can use on products.  The design was originally name Cockeyed Optimist.  The Cockeyed come from the olive/umbrella at the end of the straw which is actually an eye.  The Optimist comes from the glass being half full as opposed to the glass being half empty.

The really fun part of the overall design is the mysterious concoction that is inside of the glass.  I don't know exactly what this elixir is, but I know it is fun and it makes me happy.  I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment